www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

02 June 2004

Remaindered Links

I've been on a New York City kick recently, mostly the effect of daydreaming about surprising Eli with a visit had she gone there this summer. While waiting to start work today, I found this site dedicated to the different maps of Manhattan island throughout its development. Also a series of photos of the sunset on Manhattan, which was lined up perfectly with the city grid. Next I came across a rough chapter of Edward Tufte's upcoming book Beautiful Evidence. Then reading about Matt Webb's project to push the DaVinci notebooks via RSS sounded like a great way to digest my current bedside reading. Finally, this fake snow is the best way to decorate a room, and will be intricate to my replica of the patio from the end of Kill Bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger