www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

28 September 2004

What the Fuck is this Shit?

What the Fuck is this Shit?

What are we? From the new additions to the pen selection here at work, it would appear that we are all Rainbow Bright/My Little Pony superfans. However, I don't remember interviewing and being told, "You're really going to love it here! We all use these flaming glitter pens with giant Liberacci letters on them!"

We are men and women and we have differences. I seem to remember the girls my age using pens like these...when I was twelve!! I suppose the addition of these pens has upped the juvenile estrogen levels, and it is up to me to balance things out. I will be installing the shooting range behind the store this afternoon, so bring your camoflague fellas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger