www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

17 November 2004

Top Five

Amazing shit I've found this evening while on lunch from slingin' Pods: Big Baby Jesus, aka Old Dirty Bastard, dead at 35. His location of death signals his true love. The Museum of Media History cira 2014. Very creepy ending, though I do like the Googlezon logo a lot, and I'd like to see them merge. Build your own HiDef Personal Video Recorder. I think I'm going to have to construct this franken-console just to have an alternative to the broadcast flag mandate. Kottke tutorials photo time panoramas. This technique makes me want to pick up a proper d'slr in time for snowboarding season. Senate stock picks outperformed the market by 12 percent over five years. I'm not really concerned about the pointers this study will make towards criminalizing a number of the US Congress, I just want to start following their picks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger