www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

17 December 2004

Read These pt. 1

I'm officially renaming my occasional posts of random collections of news, "Read These." Forbes on Apple and Motorola and 'iPhone' possibilities. I'd love to have an Apple phone, but it'd have to be VOIP. Angy Alien Productions do 'It's A Wonderful Life'. JAK turned me on to these 30-Second Bunnies a while back and I love them. Solar-Powered Wallpaper from NYU design students. Totally awesome, this is the return of funky wallpaper and the death of paint! Chow Yun-Fat will be in the next two 'Pirates of The Caribbean' films. There weren't any Chinese dudes on the ride, I checked while I was there last week. Gillette announces a vibrating shaving razor for women. My attorneys have advised me against comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger