www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

24 March 2005

Bubb 8 Links: Day Nine

Godlike NP&CO. presents Godlike. Immaculate lithograph from a brilliant Chicago artist by the name of Chuck Anderson. Truly beautiful. Home-installed RFID chip. Wow...never thought I'd see someone this concerned with losing their keys. Bobby Fischer granted Icelandic citizenship. I cannot get over how old Bobby Fischer is! This is one of the most ridiculous stories our government has produced lately, and that's saying something. Apple products of nevermore. The Pentagram firm seems to have some good ideas, but for all the beauty in their designs, they're a bit cluttered. Jumper by Steven Gould. Sounds like a good book that I'd want to hide inside of a copy of The Economist. Visual Thesaurus. I've played with this almost once a week but haven't managed to share it with anyone. it's a super-cool tool, and I really like the choice of web-based subscription or a desktop app. Intro of the NeXT computer. I went to pick one of these bad boys up this past weekend from an old NeXT employee who gifted it to my dad (third from the left). Other NeXT photos. Photos of receding glaciers. Site this to those who tell you that global warming is bollocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger