www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

22 March 2005

Bubb 8 Links: Day Seven

Neuromancer BBC radio play. Neuromancer audio torrent. I haven't downloaded this yet, but I'm all about it. Anyone who hasn't read Gibson would do well to pick up either this book or Burning Chrome. Anyone who has should agree with me that the reason Gibson's stories don't get made into movies anymore is Kee-new Ree-vez. Missing Fiona Apple record thriving underground. Apparently it's brilliant but Sony doesn't feel like releasing it. This sort of thing makes me wish Apple/Amazon would provide the resources for artists to publish independently. 35th Anniversary Adidas Superstars. The Ian Brown editions...I'd be in there like swim-wear except, "my portfolio is mostly tied up in food and shelter." Hogzilla! The biggest boar you've ever seen, and therefore the best hillbilly meal ever. Shanghai's maglev train. Fasted train in the world; thing needs 7 miles to come down from 220 mph. Recreating Strangelove with household crap. The most amazing part of this project is how frighteningly similar the recreations are. It takes a minute to notice what's different. The Guns n' Roses album that never was. Some might hate me for this, but I'm glad it never happened. There's no way it would approach Use Your Illusion, much less Appetite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger