www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

10 March 2005

Something to go with my food

So every time I make a sandwich, or when I have a bowl of soup, I am in need of something to go with it. I find I enjoy myself with simply eating. It's got to be accompanied by something else; a person to talk with, some news to read, and it often comes down to television. I used to spend Friday nights in my living room watching the X-Files with all the lights off, a pizza and root-beer wouldn't have been acceptable on their own. At the moment, my peanut butter and jelly are accompanied by a particularly moving speech from the biggest man in rock. Bono spoke at TED2006, and thankfully the techie philosophy ensured that his brilliant words have been made available for free. Listen to the man, for he is compelling. You may want to make yourself a bit of something first though. Bono speaks at TED2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger