www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

29 March 2005

Stanford Links Day Two

X-Wing in Times Square! Totally rad-I want one for my upcoming hanger home. Park it right between to the DeLorean and Kaneda's motorcycle. Get RSS/Atom feeds of Flickr photos. This sort of thing is why Flickr will rule the world for a while yet. David Byrne's Internet Radio. Totally sweet when the guy who sings "Psycho Killer" starts broadcasting his favorite tunes. The French Paradox. Answering truely tough questions like, "How can hot French women live off of bread and cheese?" FREITAG Apple portable cases. One of these might become second fiddle to my existing (and totally sweet) carrying case.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a nice sleeve from sfbags.com. I may get one myself

2/22/2007 03:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger