www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

01 April 2005

Stanford Links Day Three

Preview of new Morcheeba album. Very exciting to see influence from Aphex Twin and My Bloody Valentine making it to record through one of my favorite groups. Morcheeba is a rare band that's been able to transcend Trip-Hop. Jesus Is Magic trailer. Sarah Silverman is the funniest woman working today. She's the hot, jewish David Cross UPDATE: Swords has pointed out to me that in all likelyhood David Cross is jewish, and thus Sarah Silverman is just the hot David Cross. If you think I'd actually research that enough to be spot on, well you just don't know me very well. LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics. There's something sort of sick about paying to clean yourself with something someone else made by hand. I'd rather invest in having someone wash me directly ;) Dust To Glory. A film about, "a 24 hour plane crash," a.k.a. The Baja 1000. I just watched the last Dana Brown documentary tonight, and that was simply because I couldn't see this one yet. More rants soon, I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

That Sarah Silverman thing looks awesome. When's it coming out?

4/02/2005 07:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger