www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

01 June 2005

SE K750i So most of the time here I rant incessantly, but this time I have a question. I'd love to hear response from everyone, as that's the best way I can think of to average my own opinions and determine just how far from the pack I've strayed: What is your price ceiling for a mobile phone? Everyone has different priorities, so we have to be more general than that. If we assume that the phone fulfills your 5 or 8 requirements to the 90th degree, what would you be willing to pay? What dollar value is the limit, and beyond that you consider it absurd to pay so much for simply a phone. I suppose one detail is worth mentioning. This phone acts as both your phone and your pocket digi camera. Throw down with the comments and let me know what's rational.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Given that I'm a cheap bastard, I'd hesitate to go over $300. And that would be pushing it.

6/02/2005 03:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it has full outlook, $400.

6/06/2005 07:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

100, because nothing lasts in my hands

6/06/2005 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger