www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

29 August 2005

Lush Life/West Sounds
Kanye West meets The Beach Boys. This record has been good to me so far. Hopefully you'll enjoy it, and also hopefully this sort of thing will keep happening. Dan's Blog: I set off Amazon's gay-dar. My word he's a funny bastard. Ann Coulter: It's 'Let's roll,' not 'Let's roll over' Let me see if I can list how many people Coulter insults in this column; Citizens of Pauly Shore, Saudi citizens named Mohammed, Liberal media, citizens of New York City...damn I hold on any longer, and that's only the first half of the goddamned piece. When was this taken?  Today, or fifty years ago?
New York Changing. A brilliant collection of matched photos, half a century apart. Will lions and elephants roam North America? If this is true, it's gonna be totally sweet in the Mid-West in another 50 years. Dan's Blog: Points for consistency. Our pub team I feel is full of raw talent, and with refinement we can be a top competitor on the Haight circuit. Honda Grrr Game
Honda Grrr Game. This game is totally hilarious-it's incredible that Honda is providing this sort of thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I have to say, while Ann Coulter is a stupid bitch who knows no shame, besides the parts where she's a crazy fundie in this particular column, and also besides the parts where she's clearly struggling for something to fill her obligatory word count, she makes a couple of (god help me) points I agree with.

Racial profiling is not that bad an idea... though she does inadvertently argue in favor of it when you consider the fact that she says it works by saying that we've been doing it and then commenting on how there's been no terrorist attacks for 47 months. But it's not the 75 year old grannies and infants that are trying to blow up planes, and the TSA should have the common sense to recognize that.

Second, I agree that these guys are savages. I'm sure she doesn't keep the same definition as I do, but the guys I'm talking about are the religious fanatics; a category that could include Coulter herself. I don't think she or any other fundie should be allowed on a plane. And of course she's highly hypocritical when she complains about this guy being cheery about the Pope dying and then is herself quite happy about 50,000 people being killed or arrested in Iraq.

And third, Pauly Shore is an ass.

8/29/2005 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger