www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

17 December 2005

Feline Update: Promotions

In honor of Eli coming home for the holidays this afternoon, I have decided to start what should become a regular series of posts. She is a cat person from a cat family, and like any other cat person she goes to pieces at the sight of any cute cat (which ultimately remind her of her own cats). So I will retain her love not by getting a cat myself, and not by giving her a cat to keep her company at school. No, I will leverage my lazyweb mindset and simply post pictures of other people's cats.

So going forward there should be a new cat each week, so buckle up, grab your allergy medications, and enjoy Feline Update...

Promotions
Promotions by jilbean3

1 Comments:

Blogger SpillToJill said...

WOw - I just learned this was here!

7/02/2006 06:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger