www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

23 February 2006

Another one for the 'roll

My long lost friend Jeff from upstate NY has found his way onto the Blogger. All six of you should go read him at Shenanigans. His fantastic dry wit is something we don't have enough of out here in the west. Just to wet your appetites, here's a sample of a post entitled The one about how I got arrested at the grocery store...:

Look lady, you have 45 things on the checkout belt, how about you decide 20 minutes ago what you want to keep and what you're gonna leave behind. Making the kid search for that ground turkey in all the bags because you grabbed the wrong one and don't want to spend the 45 cents extra is NOT COOL.

I'm looking forward to reading this sort of thing regularly. Also, be sure to get his Flickr photos here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shenanigans said...

Hey man, thanks for the honorable mention. I'm ashamed to say that I wasn't ever arrested, nor did I actually say those things to anyone at the grocery store. Not to worry though, I run into the dregs of humanity every time I go to the grocery store. Also, I've got some great stuff about our upstairs neighbors I've been saving up for a rainy day.

2/24/2006 05:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger