www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

03 April 2006

Professional 3.0

So this Spring stands to be the most exciting season on record. Lots of updates coming soon, and I'll be sure to deail them as they happen. The most important however, is an ongoing campaign that bears mention right nowt. I don't have a lot of time to explain it at the moment, and if I were to attempt to answer all the questions, I'd be stuck at this keyboard all night. So instead of that, here are the bullet points: -I'm leaving Apple...for Microsoft. -I'm leaving California...for Washington. I know, that information really just creates more questions than it answers (kinda like an episode of Lost). I promise I'll have more time and energy to explain everything in detail as I march through this month and next.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Well holy crap. My RSS reader craps out on me (or maybe it was Blogger's Atom feed, I'm not sure) for a couple of days, and look what I miss.

4/04/2006 06:17:00 PM  
Blogger Shenanigans said...

dude, I'm intrigued. You'll have to fill me in. We can chat about our new jobs. Congrats on awakening to reality, PC's rock.

4/05/2006 08:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger