www.flickr.com
osakasteve's Gamercard

10 May 2006

Dover Expeditions finds new ground

Caution Salmon Spawning

Most of you probably, no actually, I'm certain that you all absolutely loved the video of Monzel and I going down Adobe Creek. While I was down in the valley last weekend we did some scouting on the San Francisquito, which should be glorious when Monzel and our other recruits ride it this month. He sent out the scenario report, and it made me a bit sad that I would be missing out.

Well the sun did shine up here today on my way home from work. I decided to try a new route, and what did I find--The beautiful Juanita Creek! Keep in mind, down in the valley suburban urban rafting only has a small window within which the water levels are high enough. Up here in Washington though, hell, these guys invented rain.

Juanita Creek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger